Fashion ecommerce has become a prime example of shifting shopper habits, now retailers are also routinely looking to marketplaces to ensure online growth. To help fashion brands navigate through the ever changing world of ecommerce, RetailX have published the EMEA Fashion Marketplace Report.
To bring the report to life, join the Ecommerce World Review session at 2pm on Monday the 14th of November, where a panel of experts will discuss the rise in dedicated fashion marketplaces, the rise of social marketplaces and how environmental concerns are shaping the industry
The EMEA Fashion Marketplace Report explores the reasons behind the increasingly fashion industry are embracing marketplaces – both established behemoths such as Amazon, Alibaba and eBay and the new crop of dedicated fashion marketplaces such as Zalando, Asos and Shein.
The report looks at why fashion marketplaces are continuing to evolve including how mobile is shifting basic customer experience and the rise of social media in shopping. Learn how brands and retailers servicing this sector are being shaped by environmental concerns and what they are doing to change their businesses as a result.
EMEA Fashion Marketplace Report highlights
• Who are the main fashion marketplace players in EMEA and what are their traffic, revenues and profits?
• Which key fashion brands use marketplaces and what are they selling on them?
• How consumers are shopping fashion on marketplaces and what are the key drivers in each region?
• Key trends that will shape this market in the years ahead.
• Exclusive company spotlights on Amazon, Alibaba, eBay, Zalando, Asos and Shein.
Ecommerce World Review: Fashion Brands & Marketplaces
The EMEA Fashion Marketplace webinar looks at how fashion brands are embracing marketplaces. Attend on the 14th of November at 2pm.