In four weeks time, the first 2023 Ecommerce World Review starts on the 28th of March, running across two days with 11 online sessions to attend.
Powered by RetailX’s exclusive research, in the 2023 Ecommerce World Reviews you’ll dive into ecommerce trends across the globe with editors, researchers and industry guests. You’ll gain access to a kaleidoscope of research, including data analysis and RetailX case studies – our industry experts will share everything you need to know in order to stay ahead of competitors for the rest of the year.
Cutting-edge topics include sustainability, fast-fashion, in-depth regional analysis and a behind the scenes exploration into thriving industry sectors.
Of particular interest to ChannelX readers will be the following sessions:
- An Introduction to the Metaverse for Retail | Tue, 28 Mar, 11:00 AM GMT
- Are Marketplaces still going from strength to strength? | Tue, 28 Mar, 16:00 GMT
- Analysing Health and Beauty Marketplaces | Wed, 29 Mar, 12:00 PM GMT
Depending on your market sector and which territories around the world you trade in, the remaining 8 sessions are:
- RetailX UK Top500 2023 Launch: Who are the new Elite? | Tue, 28 Mar, 10:00 AM GMT
- Sustainability: Benchmarking the Global Elite250 Retailers | Tue, 28 Mar, 12:00 PM GMT
- An overview of the European Travel Sector | Tue, 28 Mar, 14:00 GMT
- The USA Ecommerce Country Report 2022 | Tue, 28 Mar, 15:00 GMT
- Launching the Luxury Sector 2023 Report | Wed, 29 Mar, 10:00 AM GMT
- DeliveryX Warehousing Report 2023 Launch | Wed, 29 Mar, 11:00 AM GMT
- The Nordics Fashion Report 2023 | Wed, 29 Mar, 14:00 GMT
- Who are the USA Growth2000 | Wed, 29 Mar, 15:00 GMT
You can attend any or all of the sessions by signing up here.