Amazon have announced that Evri has been added as an Amazon-approved carrier for Seller Fulfilled Prime. You can now buy Evri shipping labels through the Buy Shipping service for all your Seller Fulfilled Prime orders
Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) is the Prime program that allows you to deliver directly to domestic Prime customers from your own warehouse. By displaying the Prime badge, you are committing to fulfil orders with approved Prime delivery carriers at no additional charge for Prime customers. Amazon gives you access to the right transportation solutions to help you meet the high bar for the Prime customer experience and have now judged Evri to be reliable enough to qualify as an approved carrier.
FBA and SFP are complementary programmes that, together, will help you maximize your Prime products and present customers with the best delivery experience possible. For products unsuitable for FBA such as slow-moving products or products with unpredictable demand, SFP will enable you to use your own fulfilment capabilities and list more products as Prime.
Qualification for Seller Fulfilled Prime
- Qualify for Seller Fulfilled Prime and complete the trial period
- Store inventory in your own warehouse
- Process your orders and buy shipping labels from approved carriers
- Pick, pack and ship your orders same day
- Seller Fulfilled Prime carriers collect and deliver orders to customers