Social media is an amazing tool to get your business noticed for little cost but you need a plan for it to work effectively for you. Don’t worry because social media guru Katherine Geroge will explain how to leverage content creation & social media adverts so you can build a strong social media presence on a budget.
From eye-catching content, converting your followers into buying customers to effectively spending your money on advertising – eBay have got it covered in this 1 hour webinar session, taking place at 11am on the 11th of May.
- Content creation topics your audience wants to engage with
- Content planning! How to create an easy content calendar
- How to convert your followers to buying customers
- Tried & tested content creation tools
Social media adverts:
- How do you know the time is right to invest in social ads?
- What you need to do before you start advertising
- The keys to a social media advert sales funnel
- Making organic and paid work together.
Katherine George is the founder of the multi-award winning, international social media agency Oh So Social, which provides comprehensive social media management, training and mentoring services, and online training platform Oh So Savvy. Katherine is one of just 8 Facebook Blueprint Lead Trainers in Europe and one of 24 Facebook and Instagram accredited #SheMeansBusiness mentors in the UK.