In 2018 the Nigerian retail market was estimated at US$109 billion. To discover how to tap into this market, join the Department for International Trade in a webinar on the 18th of May at 10am.
This presents a sizeable opportunity for UK brands wishing to enter the market via a range of options from ECommerce, Franchise, Consignment to wholesale with scope for all.
The webinar will be presented by the DIT Nigeria, and UK Teams, you’ll also hear from Dune London already trading, Ash Luxury department Store and the organiser of Lagos Fashion Week Omoyemi Akerele.
- Nigeria’s thriving retail market, strengths and challenges
- Why Nigerian consumers prefer UK brands and what they are looking for.
- Hear from local partners in ECommerce, Franchise, Beauty and Luxury.
- Why retailers need a local partner to navigate this market
- How DIT can support via a trade mission this Autumn!