Marketplaces have come to dominate the ecommerce space over the past five years, with as many as 64% of UK consumers now routinely turning to marketplaces first for online shopping.
The Retail European Marketplaces report 2021 builds on from the inaugural report and considers the seismic shifts that have taken place since its publication in 2020. We offer a detailed assessment of the European marketplace ecosystem and consider outlets that operate as marketplaces by country. We then look at how easy marketplace sites are to use and the protection they give consumers shopping on them are becoming key differentiators.
You will come away with a deepened understanding of how each major European market has evolved its marketplace structure and how those marketplaces work for consumers
and for merchants, as well as acting as an almanac of what they sell and how to meet this demand.
- 47 pages of original RetailX analysis, insight and research
- 35 original data charts
- 8 retailer case studies
Download the full report now to gain insight on:
- The value of the European marketplace space illuminated by detailed statistics
- Customer survey results on consumer experience using site for the first time
- Clear cut analysis on marketplace drivers across Europe
- How the merchant experience is changing in sync with the evolution of marketplaces
- Marketplaces in action with case studies on: Wildberries, Fruugo, OTTO, Secret Sales, thelittleloop, Next,Total Platform, Debenhams and Carrefour