When you are busy running a business, marketing can often be one of those things that you know you need to do, but can’t devote enough time to. This guide from eSeller and myHermes has been written to help reduce your stress levels around marketing and to give you some useful tips and guidance on everything from creating a marketing plan and customer acquisition to email marketing and digital advertising.
All you have to is dedicate a few hours a week to focusing on your marketing and you’ll find it makes a positive difference to your business. In the making of this guide they worked with Whittington’s Tea Emporium to illustrate how marketing can work in a real business.
- Simple but effective marketing plan
- Define your target customer
- Marketing without spending a penny
- Digital Marketing – Finding new customers
- Email marketing – Retaining customers
- PR – Getting known as an expert
- Advertising – Insider secrets