Brexit tax and customs changes are coming very soon. In this webinar, a panel of experts from the fields of ecommerce technology & services, customs & tax, and fulfilment & shipping will discuss what you need to do before the end of this year to continue to sell and process orders from 1st January.
ecommotors, E-Motive, Parcelhub, Taxmen and Volo are bringing their joint expertise to discuss
- VAT changes for online purchases
- UK businesses selling to EU countries
- VAT compliance for non local businesses storing and dispatching goods in a warehouse in the UK and Germany
- Shipping goods into the 3PL in bulk into the UK
- Are there any change to customs duties?
- What are the changes to FBA with Amazon?
- Will Brexit affect sellers?
- Changes to the way goods are transported and stored
Sign up today to attend the Brexit tax and customs changes webinar taking place on Tuesday the 8th of December at 14:30 UK time
The webinar will be hosted by Paul Dilger, Head of Marketing, Volo Commerce with panelists including: Andrew Rowson, CEO, E-Motive; James Hayes, Director of Business Development, Parcelhub; and Alan M. Rhode, Partner, Taxmen.