Join the DIT for a webinar on Wednesday, the 10th of March 10 at 10:00am, for this EU post-Transition session. DIT will be joined by OCS Worldwide and SimplyVAT, where they will take a look at the lessons learned in the three months since the UK officially left the EU, and provide a refresher on the new export requirements and regulation – including customs procedures and changes to VAT rules and obligations for UK sellers trading with customers in the EU.
EU post-Transition agenda
DIT will provide you with guidance on:
- Customs paperwork and the importance of data accuracy
- Understanding HS codes
- DDP v. DAP shipping methods
- Handling ecommerce returns
- Tax invoices
- VAT requirements when selling to the EU now
- EU VAT changes from July 1st
Your presenters will be Phil Rees, Commercial Director OCS Worldwide & Alex Wyatt, Global Project Manager SimplyVAT.