Actinic Online now seamlessly integrates with Sage 50 Accounts 2012. It’s a two way link as well – you can transfer orders from Actinic to Sage and create products in Sage to launch on your Actinic website.
Actinic Online is already more than just an eCommerce shopping cart solution – it also allows you to sell on eBay, Amazon and promote your products on Facebook directly from your Actinic Online admin console as well as enabling you to retrieve and process your orders from the marketplaces you sell on. Now you can also fully automate your accounts with Sage 50 Accounts 2012.
- Transfer all orders (sales orders and invoices) directly from Actinic Online into Sage 50 Accounts 2012
- Customer and product records transfer from Sage 50 Accounts seamlessly into Actinic Online
- Retains customer discounts allocated within Sage
- Customer log-in enables unique pricing at the website and stored address details
- Reads Sage field descriptions ‘Web Description’, ‘Web Image’ and ‘Web Custom Fields’ to give control over how products appear online.
If you’re already an Actinic Online customer then this new integration makes Sage look a very attractive accounting option. If you’re a Sage customer then it’s time to take a look at Actinic Online especially if you’re in the market for a webstore solution.