On the 27th November at 3pm GMT, MetaPack are teaming up with Forrester Research to bring you a webinar illustrating how to boost eCommerce revenue by enhancing delivery capabilities.
The event will present original research conducted by Forrester into the behaviour and attitudes of major retailers across Europe:
- Do delivery options have an impact on customer loyalty?
- How are retailers keeping pace with consumer demand?
- Cross border trade: possibility or pitfall?
- Does a multi-carrier strategy mean efficient operations?
Retailers are now beginning to acknowledge the significant impact fulfilment has on customer satisfaction and repeat purchase, using delivery as a strategy to give them a competitive advantage. Yet the reality of working with multiple carriers – across multiple markets – and still being able to provide a range of delivery options to serve customer’s expectations is undoubtedly a challenge.
Key talking points from the research:
- 80% of retailers say that by offering multiple delivery options they have seen a positive and measurable impact on customer metrics
- 72% of retailers expect investment in delivery capabilities to increase over next two years
- 45% of retailers have a challenge with managing multiple technical interfaces
The webinar will last an hour, with 20 minutes for Q&A, a chance to pose all your delivery strategy questions!
Also a quick reminder: Don’t forget to reserve your place for The Delivery Conference, bought to you by MetaPack and held in London on the 3rd February 2015.