Metapack have announced speakers for the The Delivery Conference 2024, taking place on the 6th of February 2024 at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London. From the rapid advancement of AI and its implications for ecommerce, to how businesses can lay the groundwork for growth, and the evolution of omnichannel retail, TDC will see leaders gather from across the ecommerce ecosystem to debate the most pressing challenges facing the industry in 2024.
We’ll be at The Delivery Conference 2024, so please drop me a line if you’d like to meet any of the ChannelX team of if you’re interested in taking part in a video interview on the day. You can get your ticket to the conference here.
TDC is a key event for anybody operating in the ecommerce, retail and logistics space. The event sets the tone for the year ahead and provides a unique opportunity for industry leaders to meet, discuss and learn from each other, as they lay the foundation for their 2024 ecommerce strategies.– Al Ko, CEO of Auctane, Metapack’s parent company
Entering its 15th year, the agenda for TDC 2024 has been created to provide attendees with actionable, data-driven insights and solutions to help them overcome ecommerce unpredictability in 2024. The event is set to attract 900+ industry leaders and has over 25 different speakers scheduled to participate in more than 20 sessions throughout the day.
Opening and Keynote
The conference includes an address from Al Ko, CEO at Auctane, Metapack’s parent company, before the results of the ‘Ecommerce Delivery Benchmark Report 2024’ are unveiled by Ko and Richard Lim, CEO at Retail Economic. The session will showcase the key findings from the highly anticipated report, and dive into the strategies that can help retailers grow their business.
The exclusive Keynote session will be from Nina Schick, Author, Generative AI Expert and Founder of Tamang, on ‘The rapid evolution of AI and how it will impact ecommerce,’ and will shed light on the use of AI today and the role it will play in the future.
Featured Speakers and Panellists
TDC 2024 has lined up a schedule of high-calibre speakers and exhibitors from across the ecommerce landscape to deliver thought-provoking presentations and engage in lively panel discussions. They include:
• SJ Grabiec, Global Head of CX and Fraud at AllSaints
• Rob Owst, Head of Home Delivery at B&Q
• Katy Medlock, GM UK at BackMarket
• Ryan Hunter, SVP Sales, Global at DHL eCommerce
• Max O’Brien, Regional Sales Director at Global-e
• Bex Postlethwaite, Industry Manager at Google Cloud
• Paul Nightingale, Customer Engineer at Google Cloud
• Dave Middleton, Head of Carrier Management at GXO
• Murvah Iqbal, Founder and Co-CEO at HIVED
• Gary Page, General Manager, Customer Delivery & Collection Operations at John Lewis Partnership
• Howe Gu, Managing Director, EMEA Region at Microsoft
• Lucy Matchett, Manager, Retail and Leisure Team at OC&C Strategy Consultants
• Jonathan Jenssen, Co-Founder and CEO at Relay
• Carolyn Park, Vice President Supply Chain Optimisation, Vice President Supply Chain, Southern Europe at RS Group
• Caroline Varga, Head of UK & Ireland at Uber Direct
• Sahil Jaggi, District Marketing Director at UPS
• Rob King, Co-founder & CEO at Zedify
As we navigate the unpredictable currents of the year ahead, TDC presents an agenda designed to provide actionable insights, empowering retailers, carriers, marketplaces and technology partners to conquer challenges and seize opportunities. We’ll unveil the highly anticipated 2024 Ecommerce Delivery Benchmark Report, which reveals the key trends our industry should seek to capitalise on, especially as ecommerce continues to evolve. Join us on the 6th of February — TDC 2024 is not to be missed.– Al Ko, CEO of Auctane, Metapack’s parent company