Enterprise Nation will be holding it’s biggest ever Start-up Saturday in London on November 22nd at the British Library.
The one day event is aimed at people who want to start out on their business journey and make sure they have the inspiration and information they need. It’s a mix of the practical and aspirational.
The day will cover:
– How to uncover your BIG Idea and research the market
– 5 points to include in a business plan
– The must-do’s – register the company and protect your brand
– Straight forward finance and easy budgeting techniques
– Set-up tips on office tech, furnishings & fashion!
– All things web – building a home online
– Simple sales roadmap and cold-calling made easy
– Make some noise! Successful marketing on a budget
– 5 essential social media tools and how to make the most of them
– Team work – how to grow the business without outgrowing the home
– Happy Customers and Balanced Business – you can achieve it all!
For more colour, do check out the video: