The aims are to aims are to celebrate those businesses and entrepreneurs that have targeted growth through international trade and inspire others to see the potential for growth beyond geographical borders.
Speakers at Think GLobal will include:
- Mark Garnier MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary for the Department of International Trade.
- Julien Callede, Founder & Director of Made.com
- Rhydian Lewis, Founder & CEO, RateSetter
- Gordon Welsh, Head of UK Export Finance
- Gori Yahaha, Head of Digital at Digital Garage from Google
- Cecile Renaud, CEO & founder of Seraphine
They will be offering practical tips and advice for growing your business through international trade and share first hand experiences on how they built their own global businesses and the lessons they learnt along the way.
Delegates will also get to hear from Jonathan World First CEO, Jeremy World First Chief Economist and Sir David Clementi World First Chairman and ex-governor of the bank of England.
The event takes place from 9:30am – 5:30pm on the 11th of October at One Marylebone, London. Tickets are free, but limited quantities so book quickly if you’d like to attend.