Enterprise Nation will be leading a trade mission to China next month.
The itinerary includes:
– Introductions to Hong Kong & Chinese partners, agents, and manufacturers
– Opportunity to meet customers and watch Singles’ Day in action
– Deeper understanding of the market and how to make sales
– Meeting Alibaba and understanding how the platform can offer access to the Chinese consumer
– Support from fellow entrepreneurs intent on selling into the territory
As they say of the mission: “The five day, four-night mission from 9-14 November is open to just 30 individuals. The programme includes visits to Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Guangzhou and features practical workshops on doing business in China, networking events with local entrepreneurs, meet the buyer and meet the manufacturer sessions, cultural excursions in Guangzhou and Hong Kong and the opportunity to take part in a Go Global pop-up store to showcase your products to local nationals and invited guests.