Amazon’s free Home of Black Friday pop-up event has just opened it’s doors to the public. If you’re in London you can pop along to 13 Soho Square any time between 12.30pm to 7.30pm every day until Friday the 24th of November.
Visitors to the pop up will have the chance to explore over 100 curated Black Friday deal items, play games to win great prizes and take part in workshops hosted by Amazon Handmade Artisans.
What’s inside Amazon’s Home of Black Friday?
Entering the Home of Black Friday which features over 100 specially curated products – all available through Black Friday deals – you’ll find five uniquely themed rooms including a hand-illustrated kitchen and living area, a chic bedroom and beauty parlour, an immersive gaming and technology zone, a whimsical kids play and storytelling room and a creative workshop space.
Customers are invited to explore the best of Amazon’s Black Friday Sale and Amazon Prime within the space and join in the fun with creative workshops, hundreds of prize giveaways, product demonstrations and special guest appearances.
Home of Black Friday Experiences
- Make-up tutorial with YouTube star and beauty expert Lottie Tomlinson
- Cooking demonstration courtesy of TV chef Gizzi Erskine
- Workshops from Amazon Marketplace Artisans including candle making with Cozy Glow and jewellery making with Clutch and Clasp
- Sampling of tasty treats from chocolatiers Govida and Lavolio, Joe & Seph’s popcorn, Pure Earth juices and more
- Master classes and cocktail tastings throughout the week including craft cocktail sampling from Absolut.
- Digital spin to win games with hundreds of prizes to walk away with, including the latest Amazon devices and products from across beauty, home & garden, book, toys, entertainment, and technology
Shop The Home of Black Friday with Prime Now
Bargain hunters will also be treated to shopping advice from gifting expert and founder of The Retail Champion, Clare Bailey, who will be on hand each day to help customers get the most out of the UK’s biggest shopping day.
Customers will be able to shop the curated products on display using the scan and buy function within the Amazon App. A dedicated Prime Now delivery area will be in the lobby at the venue, allowing shoppers to have their Black Friday deal purchases available on Prime Now delivered to the pop up within two hours.
“We want to make this year’s Black Friday a fantastic experience for not only our customers but also for the UK based sellers using Amazon Marketplace to reach customers around the world. Our Home of Black Friday experience brings these two together as we are showcasing some of our biggest and best Black Friday deals – which will be shoppable through our app – as well as offering some fantastic sampling experiences and interactive workshops with some of our Marketplace and Handmade sellers. We really hope visitors to the pop up will have a great time and make a good start on their Christmas shopping, if not finish it, while they’re here!”
– Doug Gurr, Country Manager, Amazon.co.uk
Black Friday Deals
Amazon’s UK Black Friday Deals Store opened on Friday 17th with deals running until midnight on Sunday 26th November. Small businesses and artisans taking part in Black Friday and selling on Amazon Marketplace and Handmade at Amazon are offering thousands of deals, offering a wide selection of items from handcrafted gifts to innovative new products.