Etsy Teams and Forums see an additional update of “shortening page load times” following the community’s section recent renewal.
The marketplace began introducing improvements to their community space last month. Etsy are now working on speeding up page load times for their Teams and Forums after the community migration.
There’s already a significant improvement in speed of the load times, says Etsy, and sellers can expect this performance to continue to improve in the coming weeks.
Etsy Teams and Forums improvements that are currently underway
- Making the font easier to read throughout community pages
- Reducing the white space within Teams and Forums discussion threads
- Increasing the time between community sign-in requests
- Improvements to Etsy Teams functionality, including features for team leaders
- Following the migration to Etsy’s new community spaces, members who are muted in the Forums are currently unable to post in Etsy Team discussion boards. Etsy are actively reviewing this change and will get back to merchants with an update as soon as possible.
Etsy also promise to continue refining the “community’s features and address any bugs that may come up.”
Over the last two weeks, Etsy added a few functionalities to support sellers’ interaction with each other.
- Etsy added a temporary section of the Forums called Member Q&A: New community spaces, where sellers can converse with other merchants about your questions and find helpful tips for making the most of improvements to Forums and Teams
- Instances where members were unable to find or @mention members should now be resolved
- Fonts have been updated and should now be easier to read throughout community spaces
- White space has been reduced within Teams and Forums discussion threads
- We’re aware that Team Captains and Leaders are unable to send bulk messages to their members at this time, and understand how important this feature is for all team members. A solution is in the works and we’ll let you know as soon it becomes available
- Search speeds within the Teams and Forums have been shortened and performance will continue to improve in the coming weeks
- Following the migration to Etsy’s new community spaces, members who are muted in the Forums are currently unable to post in Etsy Team discussion boards. This change remains under review and we’ll continue to provide updates here as they become available
Etsy Teams and Forums have been a key communication hub since 2005. The goal of these changes, say Etsy, is aimed at making “easy for you to connect with other members, grow your creative business, and keep up with the latest site news.”