eBay have launched UPS International on eBay Delivery powered by Packlink. Designed for sellers who want to sell overseas but perhaps don’t have the scale to justify an International Courier contract, UPS International on eBay Delivery enables you to buy one shipping label at a time for your eBay sales.
With UPS International on eBay Delivery, you can quickly and easily print UPS International labels directly from eBay and then use a UPS drop-off location or request a collection. Standard delivery rates to Europe start from around £11-£12 for 1KG – 6KG packages with transit times from 2 days. Full rates and transit times are available here.
How are UPS International performing during the Coronavirus crisis?
UPS continues to deliver to locations around the world, where permitted.
As always, their highest priority is to help ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers, and suppliers while meeting our service commitments, and you can expect:
- Constant monitoring of UPS air and ground networks to address potential sources of disruption in our air and ground networks.
- Compliance with applicable government regulations related to the containment of Coronavirus.
- Careful guidance and information being provided to UPS staff across the globe regarding the best ways to prevent the spread of infection, based on guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) and, within the U.S., the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Ability to track your deliveries worldwide on UPS.com.
The majority of UPS services continue with the same expected delivery timeframes UPS customers have come to expect. While UPS have suspended their Money Back Guarantee in light of overall Coronavirus uncertainties, they remain committed to providing timely and reliable service.
How to buy UPS International Services on eBay Delivery
In order to send your sold items using eBay Delivery powered by Packlink:
- Select the eBay Delivery – Packlink option when creating or editing your listing.
- Add International Postage, Other Postage Options (Flat: same cost to all buyers).
- Add the Packlink International service.
Once your item has sold:
- Select Print Postage Label.
- Select the UPS International service.