Amazon Sweden Sponsored Ads have launched giving retailer and brands access to Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and Stores on Amazon.se. You can now boost your sales to Sweden by promoting your products to reach more shoppers, boosting your brand to increase brand awareness or help launch a new product.
Using Sponsored Ads on Amazon.se will appeal to those who already use Amazon Advertising in the UK and other countries. If you’ve not use Sponsored Ads before, we’d recommend that you learn on your home Amazon country site and consider Amazon Sweden once you’re familiar with the tools.
Amazon Sweden Sponsored Ads
Promote your products with Sponsored Products
- Launch a Sponsored Products campaign to promote your products with ads that can appear in shopping results and on product pages. This can be an effective way to help increase your visibility, and also help boost sales. You can launch a campaign in just a few minutes.
- If you are expanding your Sponsored Products campaigns to Sweden, we recommend leveraging our automated features, including automatic targeting, dynamic bidding and suggested bids.
Build brand awareness on Amazon with Sponsored Brands
- Give your brand a boost on Amazon.se with a Sponsored Brands campaign. This can help more customers in Sweden know about your brand and products.
- Sponsored Brands ads can appear on shopping results and product detail pages, giving you the ability to advertise on prominent top-of-shopping results placements. You can feature your brand logo, custom headline copy and multiple products.
Amazon Sweden Stores
Put your brand and products on the spotlight with Stores
- Set up your Store on Amazon.se. Make your brand stand-out. Tell your brand story, showcase your products in a creative way or simply present your complete product portfolio.
Getting started with Amazon Sweden Sponsored Ads
If you want to extend your reach outside of the marketplaces you currently advertise in, first set up a listing on Amazon.se, and then create a Sponsored Products or Sponsored Brands campaign in Sweden.