Etsy will be presenting a free online event called Etsy Up: Holiday edition on September the 8th for sellers who want to get tips and insights to further their business before the festive season.
On Etsy, the festive season is an important time for sellers. As we head into the last quarter of the year, consumers will start rushing to this realm of handmade items to find gifts, decorations and festive treats to get them in the mood for the celebrations to come. Even with the economic pressures being faced around the world, consumers will be eager to celebrate leaving another year of surprises behind. From around September leading up to December you’ll find sellers creating listings that tie into the theme, it truly is your time to shine. Etsy want to help you get discovered and grow this holiday season with the first-ever virtual holiday kickoff: Etsy Up.
What to expect from Etsy Up: Holiday edition
- Panels covering holiday trends, marketing, search, and more
- A four month free premium trial of Adobe Express*
- A chance to win a $500 USD Etsy gift card
- Live chat with the Etsy Community
- An event packed with fun, inspiration, and community
When: September 8, 2022 @ 1PM ET
Where: Your computer or mobile device
- Josh Silverman, CEO, Etsy
- Dayna Isom Johnson, Trend Expert, Etsy
- Isabella Diaz, Community Manager, Etsy
- Katrina Torrijos, Adobe Express Expert, Adobe
- Brigette Muller, Social Media Expert, Etsy
- Ratish Naroor, Head of SEO, Etsy
- Candice Luter, Candice Luter Design
- Nicole Lewis, Art2TheExtreme
- Justin Nelson, Fernweh Woodworking
To take part in this free virtual event you will need to register. To find out more and register for the event click here.