The eBay Circular Fashion Fund is back for another year. It’s their funding project in partnership with The British Fashion Council and if successful could land you up to £25,000!
We’re dedicated to fostering fashion’s circular economy, providing opportunities for businesses which bring new technology and services to make us think differently about circular fashion – but we can’t do it alone.
The Circular Fashion Fund is on a mission to support innovative businesses that are using technology to change customer behaviour within the fashion industry. Together with The British Fashion Council, we’re on the lookout for forward-thinking solutions which will develop the way we think about fashion’s circular economy.– eBay
If you are in the circular fashion vertical, apply today! Successful applicants will get up to £25,000 in funding to grow their business, as well as a bespoke mentoring programme with industry experts.
For some inspiration on what it takes to win, check out last year’s winners.
- Closing date for applications will be Friday 20 October 2023.
- Applicants will be informed if they have been shortlisted by Monday 6 November 2023.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by the eBay team. The next process will be to pitch their proposals to a panel committee consisting of industry experts and eBay leadership w/c 13 November 2023.
In order to be considered for the eBay Circular Fashion Fund, applicants should meet the following criteria:
- The applicant’s company should be based in the United Kingdom, registered with Companies House (not a sole trader) and can be a charity, social enterprise or registered company.
- Applicants should be trading for a minimum of 6 months and a max of 6 years.
- Please note this is open to both eBay and non-eBay sellers.
Applications will be reviewed based on the following areas:
- The ability to leverage emerging technologies to create products or services which advance fashion’s circular economy.
- Have a unique value proposition that has game-changing advantages over other alternatives.
- The business model is commercially viable and economically desirable.
- The business not only addresses a need but also solves a problem.
- The business has an immediate and longer-term impact on people and the planet.
- Quality and completeness of the application form.