Tomorrow I’m heading up to eSeller‘s offices to take part in a webinar covering the latest updates on fulfilment. In association with myHermes the webinar will cover:
- A review of 2014 what were the fulfilment choices, what worked what didn’t work so well.
- How to promote your delivery options, fastest doesn’t always mean best or most convenient for your customers
- Delivery and fulfilment tips for 2015 to maximise your sales and profits on eBay and other marketplaces
- Alternative delivery options that you might not have thought of
- Why your fulfilment choice can affect your ratings
The webinar will start at 2pm and run for an hour including time for questions. You’ll need to register in advance to attend.