Brightpearl’s Visualsoft integration enables retailers to:
– centralise orders, back orders and inventory across multiple sales channels; including brick & mortar stores, Visualsoft storefronts and online marketplaces, all from a single central hub.
– integrate customer data from across channels, including B2B and B2C customers, to analyse purchase behaviour and feed outbound marketing tools with more accurate, targeted customer content.
– compile and introduce bundles and kits to offer more responsive, customer-focused specials and promotions
– support multiple store locations, warehouses and sub-brands
– provide real-time margin visibility to make faster trading decisions, maximum control and increased profitability
“It’s great to be working with a vibrant and growing British company like Visualsoft – and helping them compete on a global stage,” said Henry Morland, Chief Product Officer, from Brightpearl.
“This integration offers Visualsoft clients a chance to grow with confidence across multiple retail channels, giving them control, efficiency and visibility across of orders, inventory, customers suppliers and accounts. Ultimately, our role is to help retailers focus on what they excel at – being great merchants.”