We’re thrilled to relaunch our most popular Tamebay eBook: ’50 things every eBay seller needs to know: Trading basics for start-up sellers’. It’s been updated for 2017 and is free to download.
Sponsored by ChannelAdvisor, this eBook is aimed at new and fledgling sellers who want to get some insider knowledge about trading on eBay.
This ebook is aimed at new and fledgling sellers who want to get some insider knowledge about trading on eBay.
It’s not a step-by-step guide (we’re assuming that you can get registered on eBay, get your a Paypal account sorted and start listing all by your self because it’s not that tricky). Rather we want to explore how to get the basics right and set the foundations of a profitable, successful and lasting ecommerce business.
This ebook is chockfull of useful pointers and tips, expert tweaks so you can maximise your sales as well a stack of expert insights from people who really understand eBay: Tamebay readers who are professional eBay traders.
In this 50 things every eBay seller needs to know we will:
- Introduce Best Match: eBay’s search system
- Explain eBay’s Defect system and how small mistakes can be a big problem
- Examine ways you can improve your listings and be more mobile friendly
- Explore the different shipping options available to eBay sellers
- Share expert tips from Tamebay readers and a whole raft of useful advice