Don’t miss today’s International Growth webinar presenting the results of a survey of some of the largest UK online merchants with marketplace turnovers ranging from £1M to £10M+, including members of the Tamebay £1m Seller Club. GFS who are presenting will reveal, from anonymised results, retailers plans for international growth over the next two years, which markets they plan to target and, what they saw as the biggest barriers to overseas growth.
Never has there been greater focus and urgency to look beyond the UK and Brexit to grow ecommerce sales. No one really knows what trading with Europe will look like after Brexit Day on the 29th March 2019, so considering your options and planning is key, as is looking for alternative countries to target.
This ecommerce event is designed for sellers who want to seriously scale their business and accelerate their overseas selling grow international revenues and will reveal competitor insights and practical advice. You will discover:
- Popular markets for international growth
- Top markets and product categories where retailers see growth in the next 2 years
- Brexit – how to mitigate the risk and adapt approaches
- What retailers see as the Top 3 barriers to international e-commerce growth
- Smart ways to overcome barriers and open new markets and new sales channels
You’ll need to register in advance to attend the webinar and if you can’t attend at 2pm, register anyway and as soon as the webinar is over we’ll send you a link to watch at your leisure.