Website creation platform Wix have announced the launch of their extended ecommerce solution. Wix say that their new ecommerce solution gives all merchants and brands a range of irresistible features that help with branded customization, dropshipping, data and analytics, marketing and more.
“Now more than ever, owners need a comprehensive platform to move every aspect of their business online. Online shopping has entered a stage of hyper growth, and businesses need the resources to meet this increasing demand. From selling products or services and getting paid online, to managing finances, fulfillment, sales channels and more, our new eCommerce functionalities are designed to help our customers sell anything, anywhere.”
– Avishai Abrahami, Co-founder and CEO
The Wix eCommerce solution Features:
The solution includes lot’s of features and tools to help businesses grow and thrive, according to Wix those features include:
- Online store with customizable branded storefront, cart and checkout.
- Access to thousands of high-quality products and seamless dropshipping with Modalyst.
- Multi-language site and in-cart multi-currency convertor.
- Product subscriptions for recurring revenue from product sales.
- Automated sales tax calculations with Avalara.
- Secure payment solutions for a variety of businesses, including CBD, events and more.
- Integrated payment management and competitive payment processing rates with Wix Payments.
- Integrated sales channels including social media and marketplaces.
- Streamlined order and fulfillment management through a single platform.
- USPS shipping integration with up to 70% discount on shipping rates.
- Extensive shipping & fulfillment solutions, including integration with warehousing and 3PL services powered by Corvid by Wix.
- Integration with Ascend by Wix, a complete CRM and marketing product suite.
- Customizable business automations, like abandoned cart recovery.
- Advanced business reports with out-of-the-box reports and the ability to customize or create your own.
- A variety of professional eCommerce partner apps in the Wix App Market.
To help business owners grow and adapt, Wix also launched the Wix eCommerce School where merchants can access live lessons sessions with veteran merchants and agencies.