In July we announced that eBay UK launched new support package to help power the new wave of small businesses on the platform to grow as the UK unlocks and the marketplace celebrates Small Business Power. The eBay Small Business Power promotion package includes seller offers, coupons to encourage shoppers to buy into Small Business Power, training programmes and marketing investments.
The new Small Business Power package of support was promised to include:
- A series of new seller offers, including reducing fees by 5%, as well as 75% off new listing costs for existing and new business sellers to help them make the most of selling online
- Coupons and discounts for eBay shoppers to incentivise purchasing from small businesses
- Investment in training programmes to help sellers make the most of the eBay platform
- Greater investment in marketing our small business sellers across TV, social, print and online media
Today, the first eBay Small Business Power promotion starts with an offer of 75% off Variable Final Value Fees, valid for up to 100 transactions on new listings for selected sellers between 2nd August and 8th August 2021.
This promotion is open to business sellers who:
- Are registered on www.eBay.co.uk (the “Site”);
- Have been invited to take part in the Promotion and have actively opted in via the RSVP link in the email or Seller Hub page by 11:59pm 8th August 2021;
- Have their registered address in the United Kingdom; and
- Create new listings between 2nd August and 8th August 2021.
- Participation is linked to the seller’s account and is not transferable.
- Only sellers whose accounts are activated for managed payments will be able to activate the offer.
Listings will qualify for the Promotion on items sold within 30 days from listing. “Sold” means that the item has been paid for in full by the buyer. Listings which are relisted or renewed after the Promotion Period will be charged the standard FVF rate. The FVF Discount in this promotion applies to the Variable Portion FVF (net of any other discounts) in respect of the eligible items’ Total Sale Amounts. For example, if you would have been charged 9.9% on the Total Sales Amount, the 75% FVF discount will reduce this to 2.475%. The Fixed Portion FVF (e.g. 30p) will not be discounted. Therefore, the fixed charge of 30p per order will still apply.
Full Ts and Cs for this eBay Small Business Power promotion available on eBay.