Mark the 21st of April in your diaries for our webinar on how to sell into the US and grow your Amazon FBA business with our guest speaker Benjamin Faust from Avalara.
With sales revenue estimated at more than $700 billion, Amazon and its third-party sellers now account for 42% of the US ecommerce market.
The Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) service makes it easier than ever for online retailers to sell products to the US and grow their business. However, despite its vast market reach, FBA can complicate sales tax compliance.
Navigating the in’s and out’s of sales tax is complex for even the savviest business owner. It’s even more complex when you’re selling via FBA. And failing to comply can put your business at high risk for audit, penalties, and you could even face fraud charges.
Sales tax compliance is key to reaping the rewards and potential profits of selling into the booming US ecommerce market. In this webinar, we’ll discuss the importance of delivering the correct sales and use tax calculations to your customer’s shopping cart or invoicing system. You will learn:
- How sales tax requirements are unique for FBA sellers
- Why tracking your FBA inventory is important
- How to set up your Amazon seller account to automatically collect the correct sales tax
- How to register for a sales tax permit in new states
- Why automation is the trick to more accurate compliance
To register to attend and receive a replay of the webinar as soon as it’s over, click here.