Etsy have redesigned Etsy Success Events space, aiming to make it easier for sellers to take advantage of some of the educational opportunities available. There are a mixture seller-led events, Etsy-hosted sessions, and specialised workshops where you can connect with other shop owners to get support, advice, and fresh ideas.
The Etsy Success Events space ha an updated schedule of workshops and events starting in September. They have teamed up with experienced shop owners and seller community leaders to bring you the latest education, information, and resources.
One event that all Etsy Sellers will want to attend is their first-ever virtual global seller event – Etsy Up: Holiday Edition – taking place on the on 8th of September.
We’ll be sharing insightful content from Etsy experts and fellow Etsy sellers to help you prepare and grow your shop this holiday season. You’ll also have access to tailor-made speakers, panels, and workshops that will focus on entrepreneurship and creativity, as well as how to make the most of Etsy’s tools. There will also be an interactive chat so you can connect with other Etsy sellers. Plus, some fun surprises that will be announced during the event. Lastly, the team at Adobe will share how you can use the professionally designed templates in Adobe Express to create your brand, enhance your shop, and streamline your social media marketing workflow.– Etsy
You’ll find the link to RSVP to Etsy Up and all other Etsy Success Events below or on the Etsy Success Events space page.
- Thursday, September 1, 2022 at 12:30pm EST – Your Ideal Customer: Learn How To Define and And Attract Them
- Thursday, September 8, 2022 at 1:00pm EST – Etsy Up: Holiday Edition
- Monday, September 12, 2022 at 7:00pm EST – Optimize Your Shop For The Holidays
- Wednesday, September 14, 2022 at 11:30 EST – Sprucing Up Your Branding for the Holidays
- Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 2:00pm EST – Take Your Branding To The Next Level With Adobe Express
- Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 11:00am EST – How To Improve Your Shop Visibility with Explore