For the sixth year running, Amazon have been named the lowest priced online retailer in the U.S., with prices that were 13% lower on average than competitors.
Global ecommerce analytics company Profitero released its annual pricing report, finding that Amazon had the lowest online prices among all retailers it studied, with prices averaging 13% lower than competitors.
The independent study analyzed online prices for nearly 15,000 exact-matched products in 15 categories and 13 leading retailers in the U.S. This marks the sixth consecutive year that Amazon has been found as the lowest priced retailer of all U.S. retailers surveyed by Profitero.
Amazon’s Black Friday deals
Amazon is offering early deals this week ahead of Black Friday. Check out the top Black Friday deals to shop this year.
- Save up to 50% on select lingerie and underwear from Savage X Fenty with Rihanna
- Save 50% on Amazon Collection diamond solitaire stud earrings
- Save up to 45% on select Sweaty Betty apparel
- Save up to 40% on select Dell and HP laptops, desktops, and monitors
- Save up to 30% on Imagikids apparel, including brands like Disney, Marvel, and CoComelon
- Save up to 30% on De’Longhi Espresso Machines
- Save up to 30% on select premium haircare products from Rusk, Pureology, R+Co, Drybar, Moroccanoil, and ColorWoW
- Save up to 30% on select premium beauty products from Mario Badescu, OPI, Bioderma, and Jack Black
- Save up to 30% on select toys from Play-Doh, Transformers, and Nerf
- Save up to 30% on select YETI drinkware
- Save up to 40% on the NordicTrack S22i Studio Cycle
- Save up to 30% off select Peloton accessories and apparel
- Save on select kitchen products from brands like Cosori, KitchenAid, Ninja, and Vitamix
- Save on living room furniture, mattresses, beds, and more from brands like Ashley Furniture, Christopher Knight, Casper, and ZINUS