When TikTok Shop first launched in the UK in 2021, eFones were a launch partner on the platform. More recently, they also became the first to adopt Fulfilment by TikTok. We sat down with cofounder, Emily Gallant in the eFones warehouse to learn more about the company and how they become a TikTok phenomenon.
Today, eFones work with around 9,000 influencers on TikTok and Emily shares how they manage this vast number of creators promoting their products. And she shares the massive success, such as launching a new mobile device in the UK with around 60k sales in the first half year!
If you want to learn how to work with and manage influencers on TikTok at scale, watch this video for our conversation on:
- 00:00 Founding eFones in 2019, early success and then a pandemic!
- 01:24 TikTok Shop launch in the UK with eFones
- 02:53 Working with influencers on TikTok
- 04:56 Launching an influencer agency
- 06:12 How did eFones crack TikTok shop selling with influencers?
- 07:30 How do you reach the right consumer on TikTok?
- 09:36 How do TikTok influencer agencies work?
- 11:30 What should a brand expect from working with influencers?
- 13:11 eFones become first to use Fulfilment by TikTok
- 16:09 How to work with eFones as a Brand or as an influencer