ChannelX World takes place on the 11th of October 2023, and some of the best known fashion brands will be speaking at the event and sharing their expertise selling on marketplaces, social channels and in fields such as retail media advertising. If you’ve not yet booked your ticket, grab your spot today to network with the elite of the fashion industry!
Fashion Brands speaking at ChannelX World
Fashion brands you will hear from at the event include:
- Camilla Tress, Connected Commerce Lead, Oliver Bonas
- Dalbir Bains, Managing Director, Aligne
- Guillaume Brocart, Digital Director, Rodd & Gunn
- Jemma Haley, Business Lead – Retail Media & Supplier Insights, John Lewis
- Kimmo Jukuri, Head of External Products & Partners, H&M
- Michela Lato, Director Karl.com, Karl Lagerfeld
- Moses Rashid, Founder & CEO, The Edit LDN
- Shannon Jennings, Influencer & Social Media Director, The Very Group
- Ben Gallagher, Founder & Head of Social Media, Luxe Collective
- Sohail Ashraf, Group Head of Marketplaces, JD Sports
These fashion industry experts will be sharing their experiences of both selling on and operating marketplaces, generative AI in the fashion world, customer loyalty and scaling a fashion business, social commerce and the rise of the influencer, and the fast growing world of Retail Media Networks.
ChannelX World will unlock the opportunity for fashion Retailers, Brands and Merchants to explore traditional and emerging channels as our speakers bring you the real-world case studies and success stories of those who have achieved remarkable results and insights into how the future of retailer marketplaces, metaverse, retail media networks will shape the future.