ZigZag was welcomed on stage at the Drapers Awards this Wednesday, to collect its second award of 2023, taking home the accolade for Tech Innovator of the Year for its Returns Reporting Hub. This was ZigZag’s first win at the Drapers Awards, an event aimed at celebrating the ‘fashion leaders that have helped the industry become more responsible, inclusive, and digitally forward thinking’.
At a time where the retail industry is battling frequent supply chain disruption, high inflation, and returns-hungry shoppers, retailers are forced to be proactive. It is vital retailers do all they can to minimise logistical disruption and find the right balance between recouping or minimising costs and delivering an excellent customer experience. ZigZag’s Returns Reporting Hub presents retailers with the tools to do just that.
The ZigZag Reporting Hub enables retailers to make more informed business decisions that cut costs, identify pain points, and generate more loyal customers with a convenient and effective process. The functionality allows retailers to readily surface insights that optimise their carrier network, monitor customer dropout points, and identify toxic products. Importantly, brands can monitor their paid returns rollout across different markets, thus reducing the financial burden of returns whilst ensuring a smooth transition for its customers.
We spoke to ZigZag CEO, AL Gerrie, to dive into the data insights that returns reporting can offer, to discover how to identify troublesome products early and take steps to remedy returns as well as looking forward to 2024 on what retailers should be considering to save the sale and make returns work harder to maintain business profitability.
In this video you will find:
- 00:00 ZigZag Global win 2023 Drapers Award for Tech Innovator of the Year
- 01:37 Data Insights for retailers from the new ZigZag Returns Reporting Hub
- 03:44 Identifying ‘toxic’ products and actionable insights to reduce returns
- 06:12 Switching on Paid Returns and how to leverage them as a promotion
- 07:41 3 ways to Save the Sale when returns happen
- 09:16 Strategies for restocking returns
- 10:31 Lessons from the £1.5bn p/a returns through ZigZag
- 12:02 Innovations from ZigZag and the returns industry coming in 2024