At ChannelX World, we spoke to Philip Hall, Managing Director Europe for CommerceHub and ChannelAdvisor, on profitability strategies for brands and retailers in a multichannel world.
Somewhat perversely, Philip points out that if we go back a few years, brand strategies were to grow at all costs, but today the focus is much more on profitability. What’s even worse as brands adopt D2C strategies is that ecom tends to be less profitably, by a significant margin, in comparison to more traditional methods of retailing. Brands and retailers need to be omnipresent, says Philip, to have their products represented across different channels. CommerceHub, in conjunction with ChannelAdvisor, are uniquely positioned to help retailers both operating in a multichannel world, opening up their own marketplaces, and adopting new routes to market such as TikTok and Retail Media strategies.
In this video you’ll find:
- 00:00 Introducing Philip Hall, CommerceHub & ChannelAdviso
- 01:43 Customers benefits from CommerceHub & ChannelAdvisor combination
- 02:44 How CommerceHub work with M&S
- 03:30 Consumer trends that Brands need to address
- 05:30 Brand and Retailer strategies for profitability
- 07:46 How can CommerceHub help brands & retailers grow profitably?