The days of marketers questioning whether influencer marketing is a legitimate channel are over according to Aaron Brooks, Co-Found and President of Vamp. Now brands are concentrating on how they extract the most value and results from the efforts.
We spoke to Aaron today to discuss influencer marketing strategies for brands, how to target top of the funnel advertising and when it’s time to refocus on the bottom of the funnel to generate sales, and what to expect when working with creators.
This video is essential viewing for any brand or retailer that wants to optimise their influencer marketing, and will be especially useful for those wanting insights into working with creators, what type of content to commission, and discussion of the merits of long form vs short form content.
In this video you’ll find:
- 00:00 Introducing Aaron Brooks, co-founder and President of Vamp
- 01:33 The explosive growth of influencer marketing from a post in a feed to video
- 03:54 The move from celebrity endorsement to creator content
- 06:19 Top and bottom of funnel influencer marketing strategies
- 09:04 Managing brand guidelines when working with influencers
- 11:19 Choosing creators to work with
- 13:18 Short form/long form – What makes for great creative content?
- 16:24 How creators quality check themselves
- 18:36 Agreeing creative content with creators
- Links mentioned in the video