With the explosion in creator marketing, we speak to Colby Smith, EVP & GM, Content Activation Solutions at Bazaarvoice, on how the industry is adapting, brand and retailer expectations and how shopper psychology is driving ROI.
Having recently acquired Affable.ai, Bazaarvoice have added to their creator marketing suite of tools, and have plans to go even further in the future, enabling reuse of content from entertainment and social platforms on retailer’s own websites, adding trust and authenticity at the point of purchase.
In this video, Colby and I discuss:
- 00:00 Introducing Colby and the Bazaarvoice acquisition of Affable.Ai
- 01:52 Industry trends in the Creator Marketing space
- 04:11 Shopper psychology
- 06:35 Macro, Micro, and Nano Creators and which are most effective
- 09:42 How creators build trust and authenticity
- 10:38 How Bazaarvoice will enable content to be displayed on retail sites
- 13:01 Brand guideline control when working with Creators
- 17:13 Why smaller brands were first to adopt Creator Marketing
- 19:43 Cost expectations for Creator Marketing