On the 19th November, ecommerce lender Kabbage will be hosting a webinar that will examine the SME opportunity offered by mobile payments.
To find out more and book in, check out this page.
It’s worth noting that Google Wallet has been discontinued since this page was published, but the blurb says: “From mobile payments to Google Wallet, Apple Pay and beyond – the way small businesses exchange & accept money is changing. Whether you want to turn your tablet into a POS system for your business or accept customer payments on your smartphone, there are a ton of benefits and tools to do so.
We’ll cover exactly what your business needs to know about leveraging mobile payments in this webinar. Some of the topics we’ll cover include:
– Overview of mobile payments landscape
– Introduction to two different mobile payments tools you can use
– Benefits to merchants of using mobile payments
– Basic terminology and ‘must knows’ to save money
– Apple Pay & Google Wallet – learn about these new technologies
– Leveraging location + mobile to drive customers”