There is an eBay £1 Selling Promotion for private sellers available today – Pay a £1 insertion fee when you make a listing, and then nothing when it sells.
The eBay offer runs from Sunday the 4th to Monday the 5th of March 2018 so you’ll need to be quick, you only have 2 days if you want to take advantage.
With most private sellers having a monthly allowance of free listings and when that runs out paying £0.35 insertion fees, you’ll end up paying more up front than normal. However on the back end, if you are confident that your items will sell, the 10% final value fees will be zeroed and your total insertion and final value fees will be £1 per listing.
This is going to appeal to sellers with items they are confident will sell for over £10 or you’d be better off paying the regular fees. For significantly higher value items, limiting fees to £1 a listing seems like a pretty good deal.
eBay £1 Selling Promotion Main rules
- Create up to 100 listings on eBay.co.uk in an eligible category
- Listings must start during the promotional period
- Listings can be auction-style or fixed price format
- Pay £1 Insertion Fee per listing
- Pay no final value fees if the item sells.
- The promotion start and end dates are included in the email eBay sent to invited sellers – if you didn’t get the email then you won’t be able to take part.
- The item must sell within 30 days of the listing going live.
As usual there are some excluded categories and other restrictions and this is a private seller only offer.