Perhaps you’re looking for some holiday reading as more school holidays approach this week and perhaps you want to start selling on Amazon in the UK and, indeed, further abroad. That’s why we’ve put together this ebook about the Amazon Basics. It tackles the starting journey for merchants who want to get some of the ever more interesting Amazon action.
We have aimed this at the relative newcomer (and if you are a beginner you’ll find this a vital primer), but there is also there’s plenty of interest, and perhaps even some timely reminders for the more seasoned merchant who takes a look at this ebook. You can download it for free below. At 12 or so leisurely paced written pages, it’s not too strenuous a read but jam-packed with useful information.
In our Amazon Basics: 25 Things every seller needs to know eBook, written in partnership with ChannelAdvisor we look at the opportunities selling on Amazon offers for your business including Fulfilment By Amazon, Winning the Buy Box, International Trading and more.
Included in this eBook are topics such as:
- What do you need to register? Are you a sole trader or Ltd. company and what are the rules?
- How do I start listing my products? And can I list internationally?
- How do I sign up to FBA and what are the benefits?
- Troubleshooting advice and tips from experienced Amazon retailers
- Different ways to use Amazon as a merchant seller
- And stacks of other ideas too…
If you’re interested in starting out on your adventure, and mastering the Amazon Basics, then the free ebook is the ideal place to start your journey. Bon voyage.