This year, Amazon will be running three weeks for Early Black Friday Deals starting at the end of October, followed by Black Friday, and Cyber Monday at the end of November. As an Amazon merchant, if you want to take part in the Black Friday deals then mark these dates in your diary to make sure you don’t miss out on the deals submission deadlines.
The Early Black Friday Deals will comprise of three weeks of deals with new deals on offer each week.
Black Friday Amazon Deals dates
- 26th October – 19th November: Early Black Friday Deals
- 27th November: Black Friday
- 30th November : Cyber Monday
Amazon Black Friday Deals submission deadlines
- 9th October : Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- 19th October: Early Black Friday Deals Week 1
- 26th October: Early Black Friday Deals Week 2
- 2nd November: Early Black Friday Deals Week 3
To create a new deal, submit your information and find requirements for deals, see the Amazon Deals dashboard in Seller Central. For vouchers/coupons you’ll want the Vouchers dashboard. Make sure you submit your offers before the relevant deals submission deadlines.
For Fulfilment by Amazon sellers, FBA inventory for Black Friday and Cyber Monday must be received at an Amazon fulfilment centre by the 6th of November 2020.