Q4 2020 is coming, is your ecommerce business futureproof? Sit down for a webinar at 6pm on Wednesday this week, the 23rd of September where the following questions will be discussed:
- How secure is your supply chain? Just because your business can continue under social distancing, can all your suppliers?
- Does your inventory need to change? Are you selling risky items? Could you introduce more lockdown-friendly products?
- Is your niche becoming more competitive as traditional retailers turn to eCommerce?
- How are your target demographics reacting to lockdown? Do they need incentivizing to stay with you?
- What can you do to reduce friction and make it easier for new buyers to choose you?
- Do you have the right customer service tools and software to handle an influx of new business?
MC for the webinar will be Emily Ross of Inkvine who will be joined by myself, Chris editor of Tamebay and:
Axonista is the award-winning team behind Ediflo, a video technology platform that enables retailers to build interactive and shoppable video applications across all screens. Based in Dublin and New York, customers include QVC, Virgin Media, The Home Shopping Network and WaterBear. Over a ten year history, Axonista has won numerous awards for its ground-breaking work in shoppable video, most recently for Fashion Relief TV on behalf of Oxfam.
CEO & Co-Founder @Skubana
Chad Rubin is CEO and Co-Founder of Skubana. Skubana solves the most serious problems of order processing and inventory management that cause millions of dollars in losses for ecommerce sellers every year.