Royal Mail recently announced its new prices for postage effective from the 1st of January 2021. Naturally this also means that Royal Mail eBay Prices will also rise and eBay want to give you advance notice of how this will impact you.
First off, many eBay sellers keep their shops open between Christmas and New Year to cash in on bored shoppers who are done with Christmas Dinner, the Queen’s Speech and the inevitable repeats on the telly box. A double bank holiday, lockdown restrictions and the cold weather could make Christmas 2020 the biggest festive shopping day ever. If you’re staying open, save a few quid by printing your postage labels by the 31st of December rather than wait until the 2nd of January!
Royal Mail eBay Prices from Jan 2021
Royal Mail are updating their consumer and business facing prices. If you use the eBay labels platform, then you should expect to see Royal Mail eBay prices update as below from the 1st of January:
- 1st and 2nd class letters will go up by 1p-9p per item.
- 1st class large letter will go up by 14-35p per item.
- 2nd class large letter will go up by 8-22p per item.
- Letter and large letter signed for will go up by 11-45p per item (1st and 2nd class).
- Small and medium parcels (standard delivery) will go up by 0-10p per item (1st and 2nd class).
- Small and medium parcels (Signed For service) will go up by 0-10p per item (1st and 2nd class).
- Special Delivery will go up by 15p per item (all formats and weights).
We have already published tables detailing Royal Mail’s prices by size and weight bands from January 2021 here. For a complete list of prices for all services paid through online channels visit Royal Mail here.