At last week’s eBay Roadshow in Brighton, we spoke to Josh McWillams from the eBay Shipping Team to find out more about the eBay Global Shipping Programme (GSP).
Josh reveals GSP can offer a massive percentage uplift in sales freeing up time to concentrate on domestic sales.
Another important point to note is that eBay have recently increased the item value that can be shipped via GSP, and talks about an item valued at over £10,000 recently sold through the programme.
In this video Josh McWillams discusses:
- 00:00 Introducing the eBay GSP
- 01:00 Enrolling in GSP & choosing countries to ship to
- 01:59 Selling through eBay GSP
- 02:20 Percentage uplift in sales from GSP
- 03:00 Meeting Regulations – EPR, VAT etc
- 04:07 What products sets are suitable for GSP
- 05:02 When to use GSP and when to list direct
- 06:03 What are the disadvantages of GSP?
- 06:34 Where to find out more
- 06:51 New: Higher item value limits for GSP
- What is GSP and how to opt in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPDRVU3D_F8
- Mastering GSP with listing customisation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2WO0zJskpE
- How to Export Seller Centre: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sellercentre/global-sales/how-to-export
- DE EPR Seller Responsibilities: https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/extended-producer-responsibility-business-sellers/german-packaging-act-business-sellers?id=5336