TikTok shop only launched in the UK in 2021, and yet the amount of ecommerce already taking place on the entertainment platform is staggering. Today we look at a business how have achieved sales of 94k units on just one of their TikTok shop listings and how their business is still accelerating.
Perhaps even more interesting, TikTok hasn’t detracted from sales in their other online channels and physical stores. TikTok has added significant revenues and actually enhances their 10 shops and other online offerings.
Watch our interview with George Robinson, Owner of SoSweet to learn more and how TikTok has become an important part of their operations:
- 00:00 Introduction to the SoSweet business with 10 physical stores
- 02:54 Getting started on TikTok
- 03:51 How customer engagement boosted SoSweet on TikTok
- 08:04 How the TikTok Shop UK launch impacted SoSweet 10.31 Selling 94k units on one TikTok Shop listing (Almost £1m value)
- 12:38 How TikTok enhances other online and physical channels
- 14:34 Warehousing
- 16:00 What’s next for SoSweet?
- 17:27 Fulfilment by TikTok
- 19:11 Top tip to get started selling on TikTok