Providing best-in-class customer service is a cornerstone of the eBay Refurbished program. To build trust at every touchpoint, sellers are required to maintain high performance requirements in a number of areas. From returns to items not received, personalized analytics are key to understanding what you’re doing well—and where you can improve.
eBay have introduced a seller performance dashboard that puts analytics at your fingertips. Here’s how it can fuel your business growth:
- View key metrics all in one place. From items not received to returns and “item not as described” reports, scan your transaction data quickly and assess your performance against our baseline program requirements.
- Resolve customer issues promptly. Quickly see whether you’re meeting the eBay Refurbished program requirements, then take action to improve your performance in critical areas.
- Access and download your reports anytime. Your dashboard lives in your Seller Hub, where you can easily review your reports or download your transactions.
The eBay Refurbished programme allows pre-qualified eBay sellers exclusive use of up to 4 item conditions (Certified – Refurbished, Excellent – Refurbished, Very Good – Refurbished, and Good – Refurbished) on their listings, including subtitles, product descriptions, and titles. Benefits of the programme are:
- Gain exclusive access to the Refurbished on eBay programme grades (only available to approved sellers)
- Minimise “item not as described” returns
- Improved visibility of refurbished listings
- Refurbished mark of approval added on relevant listings
- Addition of refurbished criteria to listings
Want to know more about your program requirements for eBay Refurbished? Refer to your Seller contract for the specific metrics used to measure your performance. We’re constantly improving it and value your feedback. Reach out to us anytime at [email protected]– eBay
If you are part of the eBay Refurbished program, you can find the seller performance dashboard here.