The Middle East, especially UAE and KSA, is a treasure trove for fashion brands. It’s a market where 34% of ecommerce belongs to the fashion segment! A place where the customer demand is sky-high and yet, the local production remains limited. This is a region witnessing one of the fastest-growing ecommerce booms, riding on the back of a youthful demographic, skyrocketing disposable incomes, and an unparalleled surge in internet and smartphone usage.
We’ve been working with ChannelEngine to highlight marketplaces around the world, and our collaborative white paper identifies some of the key marketplaces in the Germany, France, Turkey, the USA and the UK (download for free here!)
But now we turn our attention to the Middle East. You can join a ChannelEngine webinar on the 12th of December to hear from their panel of experts who will offer insights into expanding your brand’s footprint with a cross-border D2C business in the Middle East, specifically in the lucrative landscapes of UAE and KSA.
What you’ll learn
- Overview of the vast potential for fashion brands in the Middle East
- The Middle East and UAE in particular, continues to position itself as a global fashion hub and brands have the opportunity to tap into this dynamic market, where cultural richness intersects seamlessly with a growing appetite for diverse and cutting-edge styles.
- Challenges & Considerations of the Middle East Fashion Market
- Navigating the vast potential for fashion brands in the Middle East involves addressing import/export regulations, market entry barriers, and additional challenges which our panel of experts will outline based on their profound understanding of this dynamic market.
- Market Entry Strategies for Cross-Border Fashion Brands
- A comprehensive market entry strategy serves as a guiding framework for fashion brands, enabling them to navigate the complexities of the Middle Eastern market. By strategically partnering with prominent ecommerce platforms such as Noon and Namshi, brands can amplify their visibility and accessibility, tapping into the vast online market in the Middle East.
- Marketplace initiatives to enable cross border fashion sales
- The panel of experts will provide a detailed overview of marketplace strategies aimed at enhancing cross-border fashion sales in the Middle East including how Noon supports cross-border e commerce operations through efficient logistics and shipping solutions, transparency of customs and duties, as well as secure payment options.
- Live Q&A
- Have your questions answered by our panel of regional experts who have first-hand experience working with brands on successfully entering this lucrative market.