They’ve just revealed more details the speaker line-up and it looks good with representatives of delivery firms and retailers. There’s also an exhibition with stands galore.
There are people coming from Alibaba, Royal Mail, Deliveroo and DPD. The event is a good opportunity to consider the latest trends in delivery and step back from your day-to-day operations and wonder how you can surf them.
It’s a focussed event that looks exclusively at delivery, logistics and fulfilment and it’s well worth visiting. Here is the latest line-up:
– Olga Bressers, Director Omni-Channel Models Development at Adidas
– Meifang Chen, International Business Development at Alibaba Group
– Brody Buhler, Global Managing Director, Post & Parcel Industry at Accenture
– Carole Kane, CEO Boohoo.com
– Bertrand Bodson, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer at Sainsbury’s Argos
– Richard Pugh, Head of Logistics at M&S
– Will Shu, Deliveroo’s founder and CEO
– Duncan Kendal, Supply Chain Director at Wickes
– Catherine Faiers, Chief Operating Officer at Addison Lee
– Dwain McDonald DPD UK’s CEO
– Roger Morris, Head of Royal Mail Parcels at Royal Mail
– Patrick Gallagher, CEO at On the Dot
Will we see you there?