The free eBay ShipRush solution is set to shut down – Shiprush say that eBay haven’t renewed the contract, which probably means they have been funding the solution and no longer wish to fund it as they introduce their own eBay shipping tools.
The move would mean that eBay sellers will no longer benefit from the free version of the software’s web account.
However, sellers can switch their Shiprush accounts over the next few days will get two months of free service. The monthly subscription plan then starts from around $30 per month. Sellers are also able to cancel any time.
Paid for ShipRush features include:
- Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime with no label fee
- More shipping carriers OnTrac, and many others
- Discounts with FedEx for all sellers’ shipping, on and off eBay
- A new GUI
- LTL and Freight shipping
How to switch your account?
- Go into ShipRush Settings, select your Pitney Bowes account on the left-hand side, and use the ‘Migrate to Regular ShipRush’ option
- Complete the simple wizard, and you are still a member, all set with the new features
- Note: Be sure to complete the wizard once you start it
“This service is being discontinued on 5/30! For existing users, please navigate to Settings, click on your Pitney Bowes account and click the link at the top: “Migrate to regular ShipRush and get FREE service for at least two months! This will help ensure you can keep shipping with no interruption in service! New users should simply create an account on My.ShipRush.com for easy eBay shipping!”