There are less than 3 weeks left until entries for the eBay for business awards come to a close! If you want to be in for the chance to win £10,000, make sure to enter!
This year, eBay are awarding winners from every category a £10k prize meaning there are more chances for you to win! The deadline for entries is midnight 27 July 2022 so make sure you take some time to enter. We can’t wait to read about the winners!
Entering your business story in the competition is free of charge via the eBay for Business Awards page. Here you’ll find everything you need to apply, including guidance, tips on how to optimise your entry, and the awards application form itself.
The awards give you the chance to tell your story and win great prizes including the following:
- A cash prize of £10,000.
- A package of tailored business benefits including a free anchor store subscription and enhanced growth support from dedicated eBay team members.
- Direct communication with eBay’s PR & Marketing team who will be on the look-out to promote your business via media or campaigns.
How to enter eBay for Business Awards 2022
- Check that you meet the requirements. Entrants must be 18 or over, be registered as a business on www.ebay.co.uk and not have a below standard account.
- Tell your story. Show that your business or idea is a worthy winner. Make sure to include as much detail as possible and enhance your entry by providing a video link or attaching photographs or technical drawings.
- Submit your entry. Make sure you submit your entry by midnight on 27 July 2022.
To be in with a chance, go to the main Awards Event page which contains tips, guidance and the Entry Form itself. Full terms and conditions are available online.