At the recent eBay Brighton Roadshow, we met up with Lukasz Zajdowski, Senior Ads Partnerships Manager, eBay UK talks through the different eBay Ads options.
Lukasz discussed the differences between eBay Standard, Advanced, and Express Promoted Listings, as well as eBay Display Ad option.
Picking the right programme isn’t just about the fees you’ll pay, it’s about picking the right position for your ads to appear in. One programme will get you premium slots on the first page of search results, while a another will potentially see your ad displayed in up to 60 different slots across the entire buyer journey on eBay. Understanding when and where your ads will appear will make your investment more effective.
If you’re a service provider, a brand building a D2C business, or a brand with a new product to launch, eBay Display Ads might be the best solution for you. Lukasz reveals what works, how to target ads and reveals the enormous bank of first party data eBay can use to target different consumer groups.
In this video you will find:
- 00:00 When to use Standard, Advanced or Express eBay Promoted Listings
- 01:32 Difference between Standard, Advanced and Express
- 02:35 The 60 Ad placement positions with Promoted Listings Standard
- 03:34 Premium slots in search with cost per click
- 05:54 eBay Display Ad Solutions for service providers
- 07:20 D2C with eBay Display Ads
- 10:50 More information… eBayads.com